I’m proud to finally announce that BakersCalc is officially moving out of beta! There are a lot of new features in this release, including calculating by thickness factor, improved hydration logic, displaying in ounces, and more.
- added thickness factor functionality
- added ability to change units of measurement (oz/grams)
- added better error handling. If a value is incorrect the app will go back to the previous valid input
- added check for 100% flour present to ensure formula accuracy (thanks mitchjg from PM forums)
- refactored code to remove redundant logic and make it more readable
- cleaned up options dropdown
- fixed hydration function & totalWaterWeight bug
- squashed various small bugs
- added apple bookmark icons
There is still a lot planned for the future of BakersCalc and we’re always open to feedback. If you find any issues please get in touch – we’re on instagram, twitter, and plain ol email. As always, happy baking!